I appreciate you choosing me as your therapist and welcome you to the office!
The following therapy packages are available:
- Intensive Therapy: Ideal for children or families in crisis who need immediate attention. One or two sessions per week, each session lasts sixty–ninety minutes.
- Working Through: A chance to make solid gains and achieve child and family therapy goals. One fifty-minute session each week.
- Moderate Support: Supportive therapy to help children and families maintain positive functioning and reinforce gains. One fifty minute session every other week.
- Group Therapy for Children: Eight week groups based on common social/emotional themes such as: anger management, social skills, self-esteem divorce, grief/loss, etc.
- Parenting Classes: Twelve week classes, meeting every other week, that focus on how to lay the foundation for raising a healthy, balanced, and vital child with the potential for developing higher emotional, intellectual, and spiritual qualities.
The Treatment Team
The treatment team consists of therapist, child, parent(s)/caregiver(s), school and/or other primary players (if indicated). There will be homework for children/families to do during the week. The greater the effort to do these assignments, the greater the potential results. As required by law, the confidentiality of the children’s individual and group sessions is maintained, even though there are others involved (see Disclosure Statement).
Other Services Provided
Each week, prior to your child’s session, I will call you to check in about how he/she is doing and to discuss any difficulties you might be encountering with the homework, behaviors, emotional states, etc. This service is free of charge.
I will also meet with parent(s)/caregiver(s) a minimum of once a month without the child present to discuss issues, family dynamics, and strategies. I charge my usual session fee for this meeting.
For consultation with the school or other outside people and organizations I charge my usual session fee as well.
Thank you! I look forward to working with your child and family!